Now this is a very obvious statement. “Don’t let children play with fire”.

I found out today that I’m not the model parent I thought I was when it comes to fire safety when I discovered my eldest boy had accidentally set light to “his” house, that he’d spent the last 4 weekends building in minecraft.

Tears aplenty followed as the realitity of his loss dawned. His creative work had literally gone up in uncontrolable flames.

A life lesson both In cyber space and the real world.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s